Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm a Shining Star!!!

My Card was featured at SSCC!
I am so thrilled that my hospitality house card, which I submitted to the Stamping Sisters in Christ Challenge #22, was selected as one of this week's Shining Stars!! They announced this week's winners today. Each week someone selects a Bible verse, and expands on it's significance to them, and poses a challenge based on some aspect of the text. Challenge #22 was Joshua 24:15 - "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." You had to make a card that was house related or a home decor item.

Now I get to display my Shining Star award in my sidebar. My first award, and what could be nicer than it being for a SSC challenge? I'm very happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, as your comments are what make blogging worthwhile! Click PREVIEW first, then hit POST. If you use Anonymous, please sign your name in the comment so I'll know who it was from!

Related Posts with Thumbnails