Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quick Gift - Dollar Card Makeover

I found this set of cards in Michael's dollar bins. I love it that the background looks like kraft; in fact they caught my eye because they have a "stamped" look. I added a quick monogram with my Just Rite stampers and voila - a super quick personalized gift that the recipient really enjoyed!

Photobucket

I used the new small 1 3/16 inch Just Rite stamper with a damask border and punched it out. Then I glued a dictionary page to a piece of white cardstock, used a scallop circle punch and sponged the edges in lavendar. I tied some twine around the card and popped on the monogram with dimensionals.  That's it!

Photobucket

Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, as your comments are what make blogging worthwhile! Click PREVIEW first, then hit POST. If you use Anonymous, please sign your name in the comment so I'll know who it was from!

Related Posts with Thumbnails