Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thankful for you

As I reflect on my blessings this year at Thanksgiving, you come to mind. Yes, YOU! The online stamping community brings so much pleasure and inspiration into my life.

I live in a small town, and other than my BFF stamping buddy, a.k.a. my little sister Janet, I rarely have the opportunity to share my joy in this craft with other people face-to-face.

I am so inspired by and fulfilled by this online community that I have started this new blog to be able to participate more fully. I am so grateful for those of you who take the time to view and comment on my creations;

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, as your comments are what make blogging worthwhile! Click PREVIEW first, then hit POST. If you use Anonymous, please sign your name in the comment so I'll know who it was from!

Related Posts with Thumbnails