Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Octopode Factory + My Digital Studio


This is my first all digital project! I digitally colored and paper-pieced the Octopode Factory's Alice and the Cheshire Cat in Photoshop prior to bringing them into My Digital Studio software, where I assembled this scene. It was so much easier to do all the paper piecing digitally; what a lot of fussy-cutting that would have been if I had done it the standard way.

My Digital Studio (MDS) is the digital stamping and scrapbooking program by Stampin' Up!, and it is very intuitive as it was designed by stampers for stampers. You can use any brand of digital products with the software, and I had a really good time assembling this art journal page. I even colored the trees (SU) in MDS, created my own pennant punch and added all the drop shadows. The software is only $19.95 and comes with loads of free content; please contact me if you need a demonstrator. My sister is a hobby demo who joined so we could get a discount, and we share a discount with those who help us meet our quota.

Some lucky person is about to win a $30 gift certificate from the Octopode Factory, the sponsor of the CHAPTER 25 Mad as a March Hare challenge at The Altered Alice. Go check it out and see all the fabulous entries!

6 comments:

I love to hear from you, as your comments are what make blogging worthwhile! Click PREVIEW first, then hit POST. If you use Anonymous, please sign your name in the comment so I'll know who it was from!

Related Posts with Thumbnails