Saturday, April 28, 2012

I WON Blog Candy from Christine Creations!

I am feeling truly blessed. One of my favorite blogs, Christine Creations, offered this very special blog candy when she reached 400,000 unique visitors to her blog. Congratulations to Christine on reaching this milestone! And congratulations to me for winning this amazing collection:


Please stop by Christine Creations and enjoy all the inspiration. Christine is a talented colorist, working in Copics, watercolor, and colored pencil. I learned a lot from her when I was refreshing my rusty coloring skills. Christine is a talented member of the Flourishes design team. Thanks to Flourishes for enriching this blog candy! I love their stamps; they are famed for their beautiful florals but they have other interesting sets, take a look! In particular, the Moments in Time set and A Guiding Light have been near the top of my Flourishes wishlist and now they are mine!!! If you are in need of Father's Day inspiration, take a look at A Guiding Light.

Christine is responsible for many of my Flourishes purchases; just take a look at what she has done with my all-time favorite Sunflower stamp set by Flourishes here, here, and here!

This is what I created with the Flourishes Sunflower stamp set, combining it with their innovative Seeds of Friendship set in this wall hanging for my sister's birthday:

You can read more about my Sunflower Seeds wall hanging HERE.

Thanks so much to Christine, and to her sons who drew my number out of the hat!
;-)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations sweet Lynne and your seeds work is a dream.
    Wonderful coloring. Awesome.

    Have a lovely sunday my dear friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Lynne, you're so sweet! Thanks for the kind words :)

    I hope you have lots of fun playing with all these goodies, they are on their way! And I just LOVE how the seed packet looks with the sunflowers, stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!you are a lucky girl
    But now you have to use them and show us what to with
    your card is already so beauty, continue
    have a good day
    christ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am very excited to see you win so many Flourishes stamps. Hopefully you start playing the Timeless Tuesday challenge with us.
    Your coloring of the seed package is GORGEOUS!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, as your comments are what make blogging worthwhile! Click PREVIEW first, then hit POST. If you use Anonymous, please sign your name in the comment so I'll know who it was from!

Related Posts with Thumbnails